Friday, May 30, 2008

Nursing Bibs For Hip Mamas

$30




Here are a few samples of the fabric that I have been using for my nursing bibs.  If you're a nursing mom and you haven't tried these, you are missing out! The do wonders for you, especially if you are in public (or say on the plane!).  They have an adjustable neckstrap and boning in them so when wearing it, you can look down and see the baby without having to make adjustments.  They are also large enough to fully cover in case modesty is very important to you.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Your fabrics are SO cute! I'm not a mom but I would definitely want stuff like this if I was! So original!

the little darlings said...

Thank you Emily, i appreciate that! Contact me when you are a mom! Or if you know anyone that would want one!

sterlingandbrandi said...

they look good Melodious